Metropolitan Limousines Terms & Conditions
AT THE CHAUFFEUR'S DISCRETION, THE CUSTOMER (c) AGREES TO BE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES THAT MAY INCUR. Failure to comply to these terms and conditions , by any individual passenger, may result in immediate dismissal of that guilty individual or entire party without refund or any compensation of fees that were paid.
- Metropolitan Limousines will strictly enforce State and Federal Laws and will maintain a zero tolerance compliance policy that no alcoholic beverages can be consumed or used by any person not of legal (21) drinking age. If adolescents or persons up to twenty years of age are in vehicle, alcohol is prohibited. Customer agrees that driver has permission to check identification for any / all passengers at any given time.
- Absolutely no smoking is allowed in our limousines at any given time. Smoking out the window is not acceptable either. No exceptions.
- All unruly persons will be dropped off at the sole discretion of the appointed chauffeur. [If the situation calls for it, police will be asked to get involved.] Disorderly conduct will result in termination of contract.
- We will not be responsible for any of your party's lost, damaged, or stolen property. Metropolitan Limousines reserves the right to charge a delivery fee for returning lost items if found. The rate will be equal to the rate of a Point-to-Point transfer to your location plus 35% service charge.
- Contraband (ie drugs, guns, knives, sharp objects, etc.) is strictly prohibited; customer will be fined $ 1,000 fine per violation AND immediate dismissal of the entire party without refund or any compensation of fees that were paid or need to be paid. On another note, all U.S. law enforcement agencies have absolute power to stop any motor vehicle for administrative searches. If contraband is aboard, even in negligible quantities without the chauffeurs' knowledge, they can seize and forfeit the vehicle to a local government agency. All law enforcement agencies are aggressively enforcing this policy. If such case occurs, customer signing below will be fined the fee above, the amount paid to retrieve the vehicle, and all damages done to vehicle by enforcement agencies plus 10%.
- All passengers must remain in their seats at all times while the vehicle is in motion. Please limit seating to the vehicle seats only; sitting on the bar is strictly prohibited. There will be no climbing on the seats nor feet on the upholstery or bar area.
- Customer is liable for damages.
- Extra charge for excessive cleanup.
- Other rules and regulations may apply.
If any of our above guarantees or contracted terms cannot be met due to conditions outside of our control, including weather and any other acts of nature, accidents, traffic congestion, road closures, flight delays, etc., we will use our best efforts to notify the customer of these conditions and resulting delays or changes or issue a full refund, if already paid, minus the non-refundable deposit. If the chauffeur cannot be reached via cell phone while on the job due to cell phone congestion or lack of signal reception, a refund will not be issued but the amount of time lost may be added at the end.
As with all contracts, the rental contract between the mentioned person as renter and Metropolitan Limousines is made with the information and the terms given to us. Contracted price is set for contracted pickups, addresses, time and/or number of passengers. IF pick-up location and destination(s) are located outside the Greater Rochester Monroe County area, customer will either supply detailed directions to the pick-up and destination(s) or rely on Google Maps (http://maps.google.com) or electronic GPS systems to supply the directions for the entire route without any consequence against the driver in case incorrect directions are given. Any extra unaccounted passengers traveling in the vehicle may be subject to extra charge. The number of passengers riding in the vehicle may not exceed the maximum number of passengers allowed in the vehicle. Please be sure that the number of hours written on the contract will be sufficient time for your event. It is of particular importance that the purchaser makes allowances for anticipated delays and adheres to the agreed time schedule. In the event that the purchaser wants to change the time of the itinerary, they may do so, only if Metropolitan Limousines can accommodate other clients that booked with Metropolitan Limousines prior to or after the said time. All of the given information from the renter is binding and cannot be changed without Metropolitan Limousines acceptance.
Overtime will be billed in one-hour increments though there is no guarantee that overtime hours will be available. Overtime will be billed at the standard contracted rate and all charges will be invoiced (for corporate and business-to-business clients only) or handled at the start of the overtime period. Customer authorizes Metropolitan Limousines to charge the credit card for any extra charges and any additional fees for services rendered.
Any declined transactions will be subject to a $ 20.00 fee that will be directly added on to the bill. If paying by debit card, make sure there is at least $ 100.00 more cash in your bank account than what is being charged. For corporate and airport transportation accounts, we may invoice you if you choose. Metropolitan Limousines MUST have a valid major debit / credit card [with MasterCard, Visa, or Discover logo] on file to reserve.
Any cancellations prior to the event 14-10 days in advance will be charged at 50% the contracted full charter fee plus tax, 10-7 days in advance at 75% the contracted full charter fee plus tax, and 7 days or less at 100% of the full charter rate including taxes unless customer (or MetLimos) can find a party to replace them with the exact package shown or more with same vehicle.
I acknowledge that if either myself or my party are injured, or if our property is damaged by reasons not related to our chauffeur's driving skills during my rental, I will have waived our right to maintain a lawsuit against Metropolitan Limousines, or our parent company on the basis of any claim from which I have released then herein. The purchaser on the contract is responsible and liable for his or her guests. Metropolitan Limousines will not be responsible or liable for injuries that may occur due to horse playing while the vehicle is in motion or at a standstill. Partition will always be disconnected and open for high school events and for other events if the chauffeur deems it necessary to do so. Metropolitan Limousines reserves the right to terminate this or any other contract for noncompliance of the above rules and regulations and shall be deemed to have fulfilled its contractual obligations to the client under the agreement. Metropolitan Limousines reserves the right to terminate any reservation without refund if the operator or the Dispatcher on duty feels that the Renter and /or Party of the Renter is putting the operator or the mode of transportation or the Renter/and/or Party of the Renter in danger of injury. In case of non-payment or any disputes of charges resolved from things like damaged car or overtime, etc, I agree and fully authorize the charges to be placed on my credit card.
Terms & Conditions may change depending on the event and may be revised at any time.